Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Friday, August 8, 2008

BEWARE!!!

I told you that I had some catching up to do for July. Well....I did it. Please check out all 3 posts below, with lots and lots of fun pictures. Leave a comment if you'd like.

2 comments:

Jaime Tyler said...

Goodness! You put me to shame! I haven't checked you blog in a few days and look what happens. :) Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! I'd still like to see the rest from the shower!!! And i made you promise you were a good picture sharer!!!! hehe -alyssa