Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HouseKeeping

Hi! Is it really possible that Christmas is in ONE WEEK!

1. Check out some new blogs on the block: ANDERSON & GOUGH
2. Just finished Memory Keepers Daughter....not worth the work is my official stance on that one. It was grueling trying to make it to the end. And it closed with an attempt at a relationship with the estranged twins...not very believable and tough to swallow since the male character wasn't even very developed throughout.
3. New book on my list, anyone read it? "Love and Respect" I try to alternate fiction with practical living...(although I tend to sneak in 2 fiction before a practical).
4. No word about a baby yet. I know it's only been 5 days...but I may continue to include this one in all my blogs. Praying for him everynight.
5. Isaiah's eye is looking much better this week. On friday we got his stiches out, which was brutal, but he did great. He has gained the new nickname from mommy....WARRIOR.

1 comment:

Dori said...

Thanks for the blog shout and wow, girl, the more I read the more I want to get to know you better. Praying for your lads, the one we know and the one we haven't met yet. xo