Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Isaiah's First Inoculation with Toilet Water!!!

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!
Isaiah's was being particularly clingy yesterday, but mostly he was wanting to be held. I was brushing my teeth, and I couldn't accomidate him at the moment, so I decided to give him daddy's toothbrush to see if maybe he just wanted to do what I was doing. Sure enough, he put that brush right in his mouth and repeated everything that I was doing, even the sounds. It was great! With him happy and content, I returned to the sink and finished up what I was doing. Then the silence...it's alwasy ominous. I walked into the water closet to find Isaiah with a wet shirt and daddy's toothbrush in the toilet.

Let the Ecoli party begin.

Daddy got a new toothbrush.

Isaiah got a mouth full of bacteria.

He is fine today....I think we worry too much. HAHAHAHA

No comments: