Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Love/Hate Relationship with Costco

I bought a box of diapers the other day at costco....cost me $192.00....okay maybe just a few tomatoes and some bread too. What the heck, at this rate, we'll never be able to afford 5 kids.

2 comments:

Jaime Tyler said...

This is why you go in without a cart. That way when you only need a few items, you are forced to carry them, passing up the other things that look good that you might have been tempted to put in your cart if you had one! :) We buy "$192.00" diapers all the time!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain - costco is pricey, but they have such nice fruit! Hey - we are coming out to visit in a few weeks and I'd LOVE to see you and meet your little guy! Are you free Tues, Aug 11 late morning-ish for a picnic/park day? I was hoping to get a few old friends together and catch up! Let me know, or I'll send my sister next door to bug ya :-)