Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's all about Laminin

Like I said in the previous blog, I have been seeing God work in and around me within the last 2 weeks in some pretty unbelievable ways. There is no one that can tell me that 'miracles' don't happen anymore, or that God isn't actually involved in our lives. He is so present in your every move, in the things around you and only when you open your eyes to the things of God will you begin to recognize the power in his love.

In asking God to speak to me today, and bring me peace, He did so. Many of you know about my love for science and the study of the human body, this really spoke to me. Today I heard about a protein molecule called Laminin...it's in the body and apparently it's pretty important. I'd never heard about it before. A few hours later as I was writing this I was searching for a music link to add to a different blog, when instead I fell across the following clip, unaware what it was about. ...Again I'd never heard of or seen this molecule until today...now I've seen it twice, and it made me cry....I/We are being held together by the Creator of the Universe in more ways than one....you have to see this video. I came across it for a reason, it's meant for someone out there to see besides me today. Don't be afraid if, when you ask God to speak,...He does...because He will. I had forgotten that, but I have been brought around to it again.

http://

2 comments:

The Runner Bunch said...

Coincidence?...I don't think so! It is amazing how God works - thanks for sharing how He is showing Himself in your life.

heidi said...

i saw this live at a matt redman concert at memorial auditorium. It was Amazing!