Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Friday, September 12, 2008

GOING GREEN

Even though dirt seems to be a boys best friend....!!...It is not a mommy's best friend...uh humm. So I am pleased to announce.











WE HAVE GRASS!! OHHH YA!

And let me say, I have a very amazing, and very proud husband for completing such a monumentous task. The following was completed in about 2 hours...quite amazing.

Every time I took a new picture of the progress, I had to climb a tree and climb back down....I had my own bit of fun in this whole thing. I have forgotten how much I enjoy climbing trees.




















And then the best part...watching Isaiah investigate this new thing in the front yard.


Final pictures of our front yard still to come.
HAPPY MOWING!

2 comments:

The Runner Bunch said...

OOOH I am so jealous!! Soon soon! It looks great! :)

Jaime Tyler said...

Amazing tree climbing and pictures! :) Can't wait to come play and let the boys roam!