Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Soon to come :)

Between halloween, and my sister flying in from Hawaii with her fiance for the big wedding last week, uploading pictures has taken a back seat. So be on the look-out for picture blogs coming early next week. Be sure to check out BE GREY and BE PROUD below.

Also a BIG Happy Birthday to my mom! She turns the big 60 today. I remember when it was a big deal for all of our parents to turn 40...what's happening...everyone is getting so old so fast (and now my brother-in-law will be turning 40 next week...what??!?!). Anyway, I hope that I look as great as my mom does when I'm 60. Mom, you age so well, may God bless you with many more years (and many more grandchildren :) !