Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just a few Slideshows to catch you up

OKAY!!! I'm back...December of all months, to be back on line. From Halloween straight into a wedding, and parties, and then to Thanksgiving, and lots of birthdays, Yosemite, I have a lot of catching up to do. I am dying to share all these pictures with you. I absolutely loath uploading pictures on the computer or online...it's the impatience in me. Anyway, with so many great pictures that I have been wanting to share, I wanted to do some slideshows...but I absolutely refused to upload them to a third place. I use Shutterfly for printing/editing/creating, so I have been working on a way to share my albums in Shutterfly as a slideshow also. I have a link on my sidebar to all of our shared albums, but I am going to make specific links to subjects under the following pics. Okay, without further adue, lets try this.
JEANETTE'S SHOWER/BACHELORETTE PARTY (although this was the only surviving bachelorette picture...the others went missing....:)

http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=skaggspicturestory&page=skaggspicturestory&album=887

JEANETTE'S WEDDING

http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=skaggspicturestory&page=skaggspicturestory&album=904


ISAIAH'S FIRST TRIP TO THE ZOO
http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=skaggspicturestory&page=skaggspicturestory&album=954

More to come...

No comments: