Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

House Keeping...Fluff pillow?

Blame it on the rain...ya ya.

Is it stuck in your head now too? Rain rain and more rain, only to be followed by the most beautiful sunshine and blue skies....I am taking full advantage of it. So that along with getting into the rythym of my new job has left me bloggingly unavailable temporarily. But I'm comin' back...That girl, that girl is poisen! Why do I have all these old songs in my head tonight. I'm weird that why.

House Keeping

*Still waiting to hear about our baby. Baby boy Joshua is being prayed for everynight, along with his birth mommy and her family and for her decisions. My biggest prayer right now isn't "God please hurry up," it's, "God please provide all of baby Joshua's needs, even when those around him are not or are not able to." I am completely trusting in God for this need, and would love to have anyone reading this join me in that prayer. I am expecting MIRACLES people, and God is getting all the "What WHAT!"

*Finished another book by Francine Rivers,.....LOVED IT, although it took just a little bit to get into. "The Scarlet Thread." Highly recommend it for all you married folks that have ever gone through a life change with a spouse, and you didn't agree with the decision they made. Nuff said.

* PLEASE please throw away your TV's and computer/video games before your children start to become obese. New research is linking more than 2 hours a day of electronic stuff to inc. risk of asthma (and obesity of coarse). AND LET ME TELL YOU....ASTHMA DOES KILL CHILDREN....AND IT IS UGLY. Please the t.v. is not worth the health risks, throw it out. There is way to much imagination to be had by our precious little minds to let someone else do all the imagination for us. Anyway, it's 1 in the morning and I better quite, I can feel my soap box growing under my feet as I speak, and those 2 thoughts about asthma and imagination probably don't sound like they go together, but trust me they do.

1 comment:

The 4 T's! said...

how can you do a house keeping on something you havent even posted about!!!!! a baby?????? really?????cuz...somebody is stalking your blog to find out about you...since you dont call or write a certain comeone anymore :-(