Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Quick Quote from M.T.


We love our calendar with daily quotes from Mother Teresa, I liked this one last week, "When life is most demanding and you give cheerfully inspite of it, that is love at it's best."

Hummm, that's a challenging one for me, especially for days like yesturday. It was 'one of those days' for Isaiah, and I only had gotten 2 hours of sleep after getting home from work at 8 in the morning. It has almost become fun trying to challenge my brain/emotion to act/behave better than I feel. I'm not always the most cheerful giver after nights at work.

1 comment:

Jaime Tyler said...

I hear ya on that one...and I don't even work nights! Thanks for challenging me!