Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hot Tamale Train!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Tickets came in the mail yesterday!!!!! HERE WE COME!!!!! My dancing shoes are waiting by the door, I'm hoping to sneak in and give them all a preview of my talent, and maybe be wisked away to join them on tour. What? It could happen. Nigel here I come.

4 comments:

The Cunningham Family said...

We're going too! Where are your seats? We're sitting in section 102 row R.

Megan said...

Brad and I should be going as we've been taking ballroom dance classes. We could show those dancers a thing or two!! Haha!

Kirk and Abbey said...

I am so jealous! We were thinking about getting tickets, but dropped the ball... I may have to go online and see if there are any left....

The Runner Bunch said...

I am soooo jealous too! I really want to go!!