Success

"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exltation; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived...this is to have succeeded." _Ralph Waldo Emerson_

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tag- Your It...Okay I'll Play

My turn I guess, well here goes nothin'....I've never done one of these...Jamie, I'll get you for this.


Four jobs I’ve had:
1) Telemarketer (selling diet pills and other random things...i.e. Texas tourist stuff)
2) Day Care
3) Hostess for the Cliff House
4) Coffee Shop Barista, Nine West Shoe Store, Nanny, HomeCare Giver, Thomas Kinkade Gallery, Waitress, Old Navy, Assisted Living Nursing Assistant, ER, Newborn Nursery....I know that I have a few more...sorry I couldn't limit it to just four....I have worked a riduculous number of places.


Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1) Pride and Prejudice
2) Bourne Identity
3) Wild Hearts can't be Broken
4) Oceans Eleven


Four TV shows I watch:
1) The Office
2) So You Think You Can Dance
3) Hero's
4) Nothing right now, cause none of those shows are on.....(oh ya, One Tree Hill from Net Flix, I guess that counts.)


Four places I’ve been:
1) Interlaken, Switzerland
2) Cluj, Romania
3) Cinqa Terra, Italy
4) Cabo San Lucas, Mexico


Four people who email me regularly:
1) My sister (wedding stuff!)
2) Bible Study Girls
3) Rob (sometimes it's the only way we can remember to tell each other stuff)
4) Amazon....no more books please...I can't read all the ones I have


Four of my favorite foods:
1) Fruit
2) Coffee
3) Coffee
4) Fruit
......needless to say, I stay regular

Four places I would love to visit:
1) Scotland
2) India
3) South Africa
4) Romania (again)


Four things I’m looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Adopting our new baby
2) Finishing our front yard, and having dirt to grow things in!!!
3) Possibly Parking in my garage
4) Snow boarding (it's been almost 2 years)


Four friends I’m tagging: Abbey, Gina, Alyssa, Bethany
(and if you don't want to play, just yell out (really loud) "Not it!" and ignore this post!)

3 comments:

The Runner Bunch said...

OH MY you had a lot of jobs - I had no idea!! 4 pretty much summed mine up - that is quite the list you have! It's fun learning new things about friends.

Emily Strawn Photography said...

Hi!! I love you!! :) And I miss you!!

heidi said...

you can go to india when to visit us in about a year!